Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life as we know it

Well I have always had this grand idea of how my life should be and while the ideas are still grand I have a more realistic idea of how my life will be. I will be the first to admit I haven't always made the greatest decisions with my money, but i am learning.

In the past two months I have had such an array of emotions, I have been sad, depressed, defeated, happy, anxious, and anything else you can think of. I am going through a major transition in life right now. I see how I want my life to be and I am trying to make the moves for my life to get there.

I had no idea a quarter life crisis was suppose to last two years. Every since I turned 25 it seems like the stable life I once led has cease to exist. It seems like things were so simple before 25. I always had money, little debt and for the most part I was carefree. I had big dreams and an even bigger plan for my life. SO in two years what the hell happen. Did I just fall into a rut?? I am not sure but life as I know it needs to come back to me.

I find myself in the same predicament I was a year ago. Facing the possibility of not having a pay check coming in. And I am scared shitless. I have no idea what I will do or how I will make it.
( I have a fear that I will be living in my car and ruin my credit that I worked so hard forand never own a home)

But there is some beauty in all of this. 365 days later I am in a better place, last year when I was facing the possibility of not having a job, i was anxious, bitter and angry. This year I have face the challenge head on and trust solely in God that I will make it through this. I have been interviewing so my prayer is that someone hires me quickly lol. But if they don't I know that it is God's plan for me. SO I am at peace and waiting for life to return as I know it....


Until next time I am the southern girl living in the big city... searching for a job

Peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment