Thursday, February 25, 2010

Emotional Unstable and Moody

So I got in trouble today at work. I was accused of not liking my job and being unreliable. I agree to an extent but it is not all completely true.

Now I will be the first to admit I have a hard time getting to work on time, so I am unreliable in that regard. But emotional unstable I just do not get that part and that is what I told my counterpart who decided to reprimand me. She explained that some days I come into work and say very little and other days I come in and talk all day. I have learned a very valuable lesson today, people are going to view you very differently then how you view yourself, you must constantly make changes to make sure you are playing the work game correctly and being accountable. But on the flip side I was told that I do wonderful work expect for the occasional small mistake, which I am working on not making. So now once again I have to prove myself but it is no ones fault but my own. I want a good reference when I leave :)

So I will do my best to become more realiable. I am not perfect but I am striving to be better in life. It is so funny I can hear my mom saying Kimberly you know better, and you of all people who have issues with time, being late you should be ashame of yourself and I am. But I am working on it.

Anyone else have a hard time on their job or is everyone else just perfect LOL

until next time I am still the southern girl living in the big city learning to be more realiable.
peace and blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Are there any regular opportunities to review your job performance? If there is not a structure in place, perhaps you could ask to do something like this every 6 months just to check in with your boss and keep learning about your performance (which provides you an opportunity to assess your perspective and take into account that of your supervisor and co-workers).

    ReplyDelete