Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I don't talk I just text!

So as most of you know I am single...

So I went out two Fridays ago and while out mingling with some friends I met a guy. We will call him Mr. X. When I first walked into the place I did not really see too many other people that looked like me so, I proceeded to the ladies room handled my business and found a seat where my friends were sitting. My friend says hey that guy is checking you out and I was like whatever, so I looked up and indeed Mr. X was looking at me like I was his last drink of water in the desert and he needed me to live. SO I totally look away and most likely was blushing. So my friends and I chatted so more only to look up again and see Mr. X at the bar looking at me like I was a biscuit and he had a big plate of syrup that he was ready to sop me up with. So I downed my drink and went over to the pool table where Mr. X was playing. I said hey do you want to teach me how to play? (i can play pool a little but I needed a line at this point) He said sure he went over got a pool stick for me to use and started to teach me the basics about pool. I missed the first two shots for good measure and I made two shots, as I was about to go for the third shot he says hmm and licks his lips you may not be able to make that shot since you are so heavily endowed (thoughts in my head man you don't know me why are you talking about my breast, but I think I let him get away with that comment because he was in a well tailored nice fitting suit, that always makes me melt! ) so I let it go, sunk the shot and then missed the next one. So he beat me at the pool game. I politely told him you are suppose to let the lady win. So after all that was said and done his friend showed up and I excused myself, but before I could do that Mr. X asked me for my number and gave me both of his. So he txt'd me that night to see if I made it home safely which I had. So he proceeds to tell me ohh I don't like talking on the phone I like to txt I am better in person talking. (once again in my head I am thinking this is weird as hell you are 37 and you don't know how to talk on the phone) so one day I guess he got brave and decided to call me. Let's just say I hope he never calls me again in my natural life because he was in fact horrible on the phone. But my question to you all is: How do you get to know someone over txt messaging? I think it is impossible. We are set to go out sometime this week. Let's see how this works.


Until next time I am a southern girl living in the city trying to figure out how to get to know someone over txt message.

Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment