Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Guess whose back!!!

Ding Ding if you said me you just might be right.

WE are almost a whole month into the new year! Hello 2010 and good bye 2009 with all your emotional roller coasters, heart breaks, good times, and late night ride outs!


I lost a lot of friends but I made a few new ones. I lost a family member and we had a new addition born. The life cycle is funny that way. But all in all one thing remained the same. I was Blessed and Highly Favored, protected and watched over and I thank you Lord for all of your blessings. I am patiently waiting to see what plans you have for me this year. :)

I started this blog as a way to express myself freely and I did not really keep my side of the bargain, so I decided to give it a try again in 2010.

As I mentioned before 2009 was a very hard year for me. I had the most heartache and angst I think I have had in a long time. My emotions flared on every side and it was just plain difficult, but I did learn some very important lessons.

1. When you call a person your friend make sure that you and they both understand what that means. Many people have a different definition of what friendship is so make sure you are both on the same page.

2. You must I repeat you must be happy in the skin you are in. After all it is the only skin you have. :)

3. ACTIONS SPEAK MUCH LOUDER THEN WORDS!! A lot of people go to hell with good intentions or some people say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Make sure if you say you are going to do something do it.

4. You and only you are solely responsible for your happiness and peace of mind. I vowed not to let other people's drama become my own.

5. Peace of mind and spirit are priceless and invaluable. If you don't believe me try living a sane life with out it.

6. That you can not spend your whole life alone in this journey we need other people to surround and support us.

And I think the biggest lesson I learned for 2009 is that I am who I am. For a long time I would try to work on the things that I thought were wrong with me and never really focus on the positive things that made me who I am. I now realize that those things I think I need to work on have help me become who I am. So yes I am moody, rude, mean, stand offish, and sometimes down right impossible to get along with, but I am also loving, caring, nurturing, and very protective of those that I love. So in that case maybe just maybe the good out weight the bad.
So this year I plan on being quintessentially me in my purest, calmest, realest, and most spirtual form.

So until next time,

I am still the southern girl living in the big city and loving it.
peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment