SO September is a horrible month to be broke. Most of my sistafriends birthdays are in September and my brother from another motha Dan the Man's Birthday is this month as well. People are busy making plans and are super excited for their birthday. But I have nothing on it.
I have already upset one friend and really not trying to upset anymore but I truly have nothing on it. So am I wrong for bowing out gracefully? What can I do? I love ya but I have nothing on it. I am so tired of being broke it's not funny. (the worse part is I get up and go to work everyday and I am still broke).
Southern Girl Living in the Big City and Broke.

Maybe I can find a sugar daddy so I can be happy like ole girl in the picture
No comments:
Post a Comment